It's been a while since the last issue, but there's been plenty going on behind the scenes. This issue sees the release of a new developer tool, some improvements to the website and glimpse of what's in store next issue.
Building software can be a difficult and tedious process, with many different elements going together to create the finished package. This article looks at…
Also featured in this issue:
- New Resource - BlitzBuild – The very first release of BlitzBuild, a command line build tool developed especially for the Blitz series of languages.
- GDL – Frontier: Elite II – Rumours of another Elite game are surfacing again, so it seems like a great time to take a look at one of the classic games of the 16-bit computer era – Frontier: Elite II.
- Shrink Your Software – Tips and utilities for shrinking your finished software, which leads to lower bandwidth bills and increased downloads.
- The Fizz – The regular column that details all of the exciting things happening at Sodaware.
- Quick Tip: Adding Apps to the Windows PATH – A really simple tip that can speed up your work if you use the Windows command line.
Finished reading all of that already? Issue 3 is due out on April 23rd.